All Saints Church is open between 10am and 4pm every day. Visitors are welcome to come and explore the historic church using our family trail sheets (available in the church), heritage gallery and activities. Visitors can also enjoy a hot drink and a slice of cake in the tranquil surroundings of our new The Café Where England Began which is open weekdays 10am to 4pm.
Visit our free heritage gallery at All Saints and learn about the fascinating history of the church and Kingston from the Anglo-Saxon coronations through to the present day. Watch our introductory video and explore interactive timelines.
All church trails are available to pick up from All Saints Church for free.
- Family Trail – Explore the church using this activity booklet with quizzes, clues and colouring-in.
- Monuments Trail – Detailed tour of our interesting collection of monuments.
- Stained Glass Trail – Discover the hidden stories within our spectacular stained glass windows.
- Architectural Trail – Learn about the history of the All Saints Church building.
A new and exciting way for visitors of all ages to explore the church!
- Hunt the skeleton graffiti with our torch and magnifying glass
- Use binoculars to get a closer look at our angel ceiling
- Play an anglo saxon board game
- Dress up as Saxon Thanes and Ladies
- and much more…